Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Purse Made from Amy Buter Fabric

OK, I do love this Amy Butler fabric and never seem to tire of seeing it made into a new purse pattern. I used the full moon coordinating fabric inside, like most peole do with the Wall Flower pattern.

I made up this purse pattern as I went along. The best description I can give for it is a puffy pleated purse. I simply added some pleates on the left and right sides of the front and back panels and it really makes this purse pattern have some awesome fullness.





I am going to make this same pattern out of some vintage fabric as well! It seems like it would work well in a variety of fabrics, including some of the new Amy Butler fabrics.
This simple purse pattern might also look great in a large size.

No comments:

Check out Retrofied.Etsy.Com

In need of a retro purse that will turn heads and make a timeless statement? Check out my new store Retrofied - a retro girl in a modern world. Retrofied