Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eco Friendly Purse - Recycled Materials

I am always amazed at the cool items you can make from recycled fabric. This is another sweater purse made from a soft and sweet grey sweater that once again shrunk up in the wash.

Maybe I need to quit washing them in the machine and I could wear them more than once! This awesome recycled bag also has 100 % cotton canvas inside, which gives a great pop of color and it super sturdy.







I will be adding this grey sweater purse to Etsy soon. So, look for some more photos and hopefully you will be inspired to recycle some fabric & clothing as well.

No comments:

Check out Retrofied.Etsy.Com

In need of a retro purse that will turn heads and make a timeless statement? Check out my new store Retrofied - a retro girl in a modern world. Retrofied