Monday, March 24, 2008

Vintage Cherry Feedsack Purse - Cheery Cherry Handbag








This purse is made from the cutest piece of vintage cherry feedsack fabric! I love love love this one as well!

Inside is lined with a coordinating vintage blue plaid. Hmmm, I like this one for Memorial Day and July 4th!

This is a pattern I somewhat pulled together after seeing a very cute photo of a purse. It was pretty easy to do, so the next one I sew I will take a ton of photos for a tutorial for you. This is one of those super easy purse patterns perfect for kids, beginners, and anyone with a sewing machine.

No comments:

Check out Retrofied.Etsy.Com

In need of a retro purse that will turn heads and make a timeless statement? Check out my new store Retrofied - a retro girl in a modern world. Retrofied