Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Breaks from the Amy Butler Purse and Fabric

Ok, so I started working on a messenger bag pattern and I love it! This one is my first try. I used a vintage blue fabric that I was lucky enough to buy 5 yards of.

This is the same vintage blue fabric that I made the fabric shopping bag out of.



Feeling a little patriotic, so I used some red striped twill inside. I love wearing a messenger bag and keep coming across patterns for sale. They are simple, so if you can follow an online purse tutorial, you can easily make your own messenger bag pattern!
I may be listing this on on Etsy, not too sure yet!



No comments:

Check out Retrofied.Etsy.Com

In need of a retro purse that will turn heads and make a timeless statement? Check out my new store Retrofied - a retro girl in a modern world. Retrofied