Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Wheel Thrown Coffee Mugs




Just thought I would share some new wheel thrown mugs with you. I am in love with the retro purple coffee mug. My poor photos do not do the purple mug justice!


I won't be adding these to my store at Etsy, but I thought they would be fun to share!


I am more than happy to make custom orders of mugs for your retro kitchen, vintage kitchen, or any style kitchen! Contact me through my Etsy page and we can discuss color and style options.


I have tons of photos of my mugs, so I bet you might find one you like! Hey, maybe two! These mugs also make great gifts. Add a packet of cocoa or a tea bag or two and wrap them for a simple Christmas gift for any age.

No comments:

Check out Retrofied.Etsy.Com

In need of a retro purse that will turn heads and make a timeless statement? Check out my new store Retrofied - a retro girl in a modern world. Retrofied