Thursday, September 27, 2007

About Exotic Wood Countertops

Exotic wood counters top are a high end kitchen counter trend that is sweeping expensive homes across the nation. If you are looking for the next hot kitchen trend to sweep the nation the way slab granite kitchen counter did, then take a look at exotic wood kitchen counters.

My first experience with exotic wood kitchen counters was when a family member started working for a company that sold exotic wood counter tops. I had never heard of using expensive and rare woods on kitchen counter tops, I thought butcher block kitchen counters were the only wood kitchen counter top trends out there.

I have to admit once I started seeing samples of exotic wood counter tops and getting to view finished results, I was amazed at the simple and striking beauty of these rich wood kitchen counters...finish reading...

No comments:

Check out Retrofied.Etsy.Com

In need of a retro purse that will turn heads and make a timeless statement? Check out my new store Retrofied - a retro girl in a modern world. Retrofied